My Photo

Me? I am just a man.…i like music…i like rock’n’roll…I like songs…i like to write songs….i like to play them live…i like to record them…i like to play other people’s songs…i like when other people play my songs…i like to perform solo…i like to perform with a band…i like f/x pedals…i like art…i like artistic freedom…i like freedom of expression…i like freedom of the mind…i like freedom of the spirit and of the soul…i like free music…i like people who are real…i like artists who are real…i like music and art that is REAL…….

all D.D.M. songs are written, performed, recorded, mixed and produced by D.D.M.

visit www.thisisddm.com for more!

Monday, September 10, 2012

Noisy Cricket!

I built this from a vero layout I found at http://www.sabrotone.com/?attachment_id=35. It's a very cool little 1/2 Watt amp that's really good with pedals and surprisingly loud through the right speaker. It runs on a 9v battery, sounds really clear and warm and is very responsive to your playing. I thought I'd share it but you must please excuse the guitarist for he knows not what he does.  You should get the basic idea anyhow...

1 comment:

  1. [...] I need and use for building an effect pedal.  You can also try layouts for mini amps like the Noisy Cricket I built and other useful projects that’ll keep you busy and stockpiled on and off the pedal [...]

    ReplyDelete