My Photo

Me? I am just a man.…i like music…i like rock’n’roll…I like songs…i like to write songs….i like to play them live…i like to record them…i like to play other people’s songs…i like when other people play my songs…i like to perform solo…i like to perform with a band…i like f/x pedals…i like art…i like artistic freedom…i like freedom of expression…i like freedom of the mind…i like freedom of the spirit and of the soul…i like free music…i like people who are real…i like artists who are real…i like music and art that is REAL…….

all D.D.M. songs are written, performed, recorded, mixed and produced by D.D.M.

visit www.thisisddm.com for more!

Sunday, July 22, 2012

DDM Set Rehearsal - 7/21/12

So, as you may have noticed, I've got a couple of shows coming up in August and, just so you know, a whole lot more in the works.  You also may know that I'll be playing solo - without a band.  This, for some reason, seems to be confusing a lot of people so, I decided to post a basic, no frills recording of a "set" rehearsal made yesterday afternoon - just me, my guitar and some tunes I hope you'll enjoy.  There're some covers I may or may not be playing at any given show and even a couple of really old tunes from way back some of you might remember (please expect and excuse the usual, guaranteed screw-ups generated straight from the deepest depths of my being...)

No comments:

Post a Comment