My Photo

Me? I am just a man.…i like music…i like rock’n’roll…I like songs…i like to write songs….i like to play them live…i like to record them…i like to play other people’s songs…i like when other people play my songs…i like to perform solo…i like to perform with a band…i like f/x pedals…i like art…i like artistic freedom…i like freedom of expression…i like freedom of the mind…i like freedom of the spirit and of the soul…i like free music…i like people who are real…i like artists who are real…i like music and art that is REAL…….

all D.D.M. songs are written, performed, recorded, mixed and produced by D.D.M.

visit www.thisisddm.com for more!

Friday, June 15, 2012

Joy Division - No Love Lost (Cover by D.D.M.)

I recorded a cover of Joy Division's "No Love Lost" because it's one of my favourite songs ever and I thought I'd post it here and not on some regulated 3rd party website that would take it down (sorry). Anyhow Ian Curtis gave me permission to do this in a dream and until the Superior Humans Who Rule tell me that that's not valid enough, it'll be up. I kind of arranged it my own way from memory and all the takes are one off's so, it may be a little different from the original (it might even be totally wrong- haha). Hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment