My Photo

Me? I am just a man.…i like music…i like rock’n’roll…I like songs…i like to write songs….i like to play them live…i like to record them…i like to play other people’s songs…i like when other people play my songs…i like to perform solo…i like to perform with a band…i like f/x pedals…i like art…i like artistic freedom…i like freedom of expression…i like freedom of the mind…i like freedom of the spirit and of the soul…i like free music…i like people who are real…i like artists who are real…i like music and art that is REAL…….

all D.D.M. songs are written, performed, recorded, mixed and produced by D.D.M.

visit www.thisisddm.com for more!

Sunday, December 8, 2013

The Resurrection of the Blog

It's getting cold, which means - TIME TO RESURRECT THE BLOG!!!!!!
It's been a long time since the last post here but that doesn't mean I haven't been up to anything or haven't discovered anything new and amazing worth sharing, I've just not been so "bloggy" the last little (long!) while.  Anyhow, I'm back and will commence the posting just in time for hibernation - uh, I mean WINTER - so stay tuned!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment