My Photo

Me? I am just a man.…i like music…i like rock’n’roll…I like songs…i like to write songs….i like to play them live…i like to record them…i like to play other people’s songs…i like when other people play my songs…i like to perform solo…i like to perform with a band…i like f/x pedals…i like art…i like artistic freedom…i like freedom of expression…i like freedom of the mind…i like freedom of the spirit and of the soul…i like free music…i like people who are real…i like artists who are real…i like music and art that is REAL…….

all D.D.M. songs are written, performed, recorded, mixed and produced by D.D.M.

visit www.thisisddm.com for more!

Saturday, June 2, 2012

D.D.M. on Twitter, video content and upcoming shows

So, D.D.M. is on Twitter at https://twitter.com/thisisddm.  I just started following people today and, for the most part, they're all bands or solo artists (like me).  It's cool to know what's happening for artists I like and I think Twitter's the best for that.  If you care to, you can follow D.D.M. on Twitter for updates to the website like new songs, blogs, videos or whatever gets added.

Which brings me to Videos. No videos are up yet because there are no videos ready to upload yet.  There will be soon enough.  I'll be trying out some home made movie making skills I haven't really learned yet and posting the vids as well as some live or recording footage up on the site and on YouTube at http://www.youtube.com/user/thisisddmvideo.

Which now brings me to upcoming shows.  I've played hundreds of shows in millions of bands but none yet as D.D.M..  I'm soooo itching to get playing though and will commence booking in roughly 2 minutes (or however long it takes me to finish writing here).  So, check in to the Gigs calendar whenever you feel the urge to see what's upcoming and if you'd like to book D.D.M. click on the "Contact" link in the main menu above.

Thanks, talk to you soon! - DDM

No comments:

Post a Comment