My Photo

Me? I am just a man.…i like music…i like rock’n’roll…I like songs…i like to write songs….i like to play them live…i like to record them…i like to play other people’s songs…i like when other people play my songs…i like to perform solo…i like to perform with a band…i like f/x pedals…i like art…i like artistic freedom…i like freedom of expression…i like freedom of the mind…i like freedom of the spirit and of the soul…i like free music…i like people who are real…i like artists who are real…i like music and art that is REAL…….

all D.D.M. songs are written, performed, recorded, mixed and produced by D.D.M.

visit www.thisisddm.com for more!

Saturday, June 9, 2012

My Acoustic Goes Electric, (just like me...)

Ya, I know this is going to look like a million other YouTube videos out there where people show off their gear and the mods they've done and all that kind of stuff but that's not what I'm going for here.  All i'm saying is, if I can do this, anyone can! I cut some cable, screwed some holes, soldered some wires and made some connections. I filmed basic clips after each stage and ended up putting them together as they now exist in the video below.  If you care to view it, here it is: a very short, basic video clip showing what I've done to my innocent little Ibanez acoustic guitar.  (Pardon the terrible acting, I didn't realize I was actually being filmed by myself.)  ;)

I have added a Tone pot and some knobs which make everything sound much better...

 

No comments:

Post a Comment